Yin Yoga and Essential Oils Workshop


I am so incredibly excited to be able to bring one of my very good teacher-friends, Maitri Devi (from TriWolf Shanti Healing), to the studio to give a wonderful Yin Yoga and Essential Oils workshop! This workshop was my own introduction to Yin Yoga, and it was an uplifting, healing experience that I will never forget. I walked in thinking I could NEVER hold a pose (no matter how gentle or relaxing) for any period of time, and having serious anxiety over it.... By the end of the workshop, I was in savasana and never wanted to leave!

This is a wonderful workshop to introduce essential oils into your practice - you'll experience how much deeper you can go when the added element of high quality essential oils are added.

This workshop requires preregistration and spaces are limited. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Date: Sunday February 17, 2019
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Place: HealthGirl Studio, Chesterville
Your Investment: $30 + HST
To Register: Info@HealthGirl.ca or 613-269-2799 

I can't wait to see you at the workshop!

Comments