Opening Soon, and a Workshop!

The countdown is on, there are now less than 2 weeks before I open HealthGirl Studio in Chesterville! I'm so excited, I still can't believe it is happening. 
The response from all of you has been phenomenal. So many classes are now filling up, so if you haven't yet signed up for classes, please do so now to avoid missing out. Email me at: Info@HealthGirl.ca 

I can't wait to see you all in classes, we are going to have so much fun together!
In other news, I'm so happy to be able to start offering once-monthly workshops in the studio! Every month I'll have a different topic for you to come, meet new people, have fun, and discover new things. 

This month: Yoga for Riders. Join yoga teacher and experienced horsewoman Susan Andrews as she helps you to build the bond between you and your horse. You will learn basic anatomy used in riding, breathing techniques to ground and connect with your horse, and try a yoga class designed for riders (accessible to all levels! Even those who have never done yoga!). 

All of this is designed to deepen your connection with your horse, help you to relax, and get the best experience possible, every time you sit in the saddle, or spend time around your horse. 

Pre-registration is required as spaces are limited. This workshop takes place Friday, September 21, 2018, from 6:00 - 8:00 PM. Your investment is $50 + HST. Please bring a yoga mat and some water.

Contact me to register: 613-269-2799 or Info@HealthGirl.ca and let's meet on our mats in the studio :)

Comments