"You are going to give me treats and belly rubs and let me pee inside..."
ANYWAY. This is a great lower body workout that you can do anywhere and only needs a bit of extra weight to make it SUPER challenging. I give you modifications in case you can't do everything, or if you can, I tell you how to make it harder. Push yourself! This will hit every aspect of your lower body, as well as your abs. You'll love how your butt looks if you do this a couple of times per week!
Lower Body 10 - Just Add Weight!
Here's your breakdown:
Warm up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFwm41RGVc
Workout: 1 Round, 10 seconds rest, 50 seconds work
1. Jumping Jacks (or whatever alternative you can do)
2. Regular Squats with weight (or chair sits, or alternating Step Ups on a stair if you have bad knees)
3. Glute Bridges with weight
4. Sit Ups (or crunches)
5. Modified Burpees (or Burpees, whatever you can do)
6. Skipping with High Knees (or marching on the spot if you can't bounce)
7. Wide Squat with weight
8. Stationary Lunge, Left (or Single Leg Step Ups on a stair, or single leg chair sits)
9. Stationary Lunge, Right (or Single Leg Step Ups on a stair, or single leg chair sits)
10. Bicycle Abs (or Side to Side Abs in a chair, or Alternating Knee Touch Crunches)
11. Skaters (or Side to Side Stepping)
12. Donkey Kick, Left (you can do this standing if you can't get down to the ground)
13. Donkey Kick, Right (you can do this standing if you can't get down to the ground)
14. Hydrants, Left (you can do this standing if you can't get down to the ground)
15. Hydrants, Right (you can do this standing if you can't get down to the ground)
16. Reverse Ab Leg Lifts (or single leg lifts in a chair if you can't lie down)
Beginners, do this video once, intermediates can do this twice, Advanced/athletes can do this 3 times. Break for 2-5 minutes in between each video to ensure you stay hydrated.
Add some cardio (15-30 minutes) 3-5 times per week to really see results!
Cool down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFUi5ckE7M
Hope you liked it! Did you do any modifications to make it easier or harder? What did you do?
See you tomorrow!