Lower Body 6 - She's Got Legs!
Here's your workout breakdown:
Warm up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFwm41RGVc
Workout: 2 Rounds, 7 Exercises, 50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest. First round push your heel out, second round point your toe out:
1. Leg Lift Left
2. Leg Lift Right
3. Leg Lift Left with External Rotation
4. Leg Lift Right with External Rotation
5. Leg Side Extension Left (no rotation)
6. Leg Side Extension Right (no rotation)
7. Glute Bridge Butterflies (lift up, open knees wide, keeping hips up, close knees, slowly lower bum down, repeat)
Cool Down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFUi5ckE7M
Beginners, do this once, intermediates do this twice, advanced/athletes do this 3-4 times, adding ankle weights, a band around your knees and a dumbbell on hips during glute bridges.
What did you think? Do you workout with a pet, too? Show me!
See you Monday!