Welcome Summer and Celebrate Canadian Natural Solutions with doTERRA!

Terrashield

Welcome to July, and the "dog days" of summer! I hope you're able to enjoy some nice weather wherever you are - currently here it is warm, breezy, and full of lovely summer scents outside. I'm super excited to be outside BBQ-ing my favourite veggie dishes and Beyond burgers, making my deck my new part-time office, and even sometimes letting my nearly glow-in-the-dark legs get a little bit of sunshine 😉 

With vacations now happening, impromptu outdoor gatherings back on the menu, we start to realize one thing hasn't changed - the BUGS! That's why for July the incredible doTERRA essential oil blend, Terrashield, is FREE with your LRP order of 125 PV or more, placed before the 15th of the month! This blend smells just divine - a bit woodsy, a bit floral, and a lot of bug protection - seriously, pair this with the Pilot diffuser (it's portable and rechargeable) when you're outside to really notice a dramatic reduction in nasty bugs. It's my go-to now, every time I'm on my deck and the mosquitoes start to decide I'm a tasty buffet. With lovely aromatic and effective essential oils like ylang ylang, cedarwood, arborvitae and lemon eucalyptus in a base of fractionated coconut oil (that prevents irritation!), Terrashield also comes in a super-convenient spray to easily apply as an instant personal repellant, definitely check it out!

Terrashield oil is great when added to a candle - just add a couple of drops for the scent to lightly permeate your space with its uplifting aroma. You can also add it to diffuser jewellery, or directly to your skin for a gentle personal aroma.

Canada Collection

Also noteworthy is the new Canada Collection - a beautifully gift-boxed set of 3 essential oils that are all sourced in Canada. This limited-edition kit includes Nootka (you can't buy it separately!), Black Spruce, and Arborvitae oils in a wooden gift box.

Nootka is a wonderful cleanser - add it to your household cleaners for a boost in cleaning power! It is also a beautiful-smelling oil, very grounding and calming. It can also be very soothing for skin when a small amount is added to your facial cleanser.

Arborvitae is a great oil for calming - I love using it in my diffuser at bedtime to help ground and settle me for sleep, or using it on the bottoms of my feet before meditation. It is also good for skin when added to your facial cleanser.

Black Spruce is a very clean, earthy, woodsy smelling essential oil. It is grounding and energizing when diffused, but it can also have the same benefits when added to massage oil and massaged into the legs, back or chest.

So what are you interested in this month? Have you tried any of these oils? Would you like to? I'm always happy to give free samples, message me if you'd like to try any!

Here's to your great health,

HealthGirl

Comments