doTERRA Specials for June - Your Natural Wellness Solutions Made Easy and Aromatic!

I'm not sure how we got nearly halfway through the year, but here we are, and fortunately doTERRA has some great ways to uplift us with some incredibly powerful natural solutions for mood, home, body and more!

Wild Orange is an incredible essential oil that is great for aromatic use (diffuse for a cheery feeling in your home), internal use (amazing for digestion when added to water), and cleaning (make every surface sparkle and smell heavenly!), and it's the free oil of the month when you have a loyalty order of 125PV or more by the 15th of June. If you missed out, this is one of doTERRA's most affordable oils, and one I regularly stock up on in multiples to have in every room of my home. Find more info on this cheery essential oil here: https://doterra.me/ysTep3r1

We got the most incredible news in the form of Citrus Bloom being now available (hopefully) permanently! This oil blend for uplifting mood often sells out very quickly. The collection kit is just now sold out in the US warehouse BUT the individual products (minus the roller) are available in the Canada warehouse. For Citrus Bloom on its own, see here: https://doterra.me/Wgf8UGzn - remember, you can also get a body lotion (my skin feels amazing!), foaming hand wash (not drying!), and natural deodorant (surprisingly hard working!)

Northern Escape is also now a permanent addition, which is something I'm personally very excited about! Think pine and crisp mornings. Excellent for mood stabilizing, great to diffuse when having a bath or nodding off to sleep. Every time I smell this, it makes me sigh from instant relaxation, it's that good. Here's a link to learn more: https://doterra.me/llHd17pA
New is the Midnight Forest blend, and to me it smells like a deep spicy forest - full of evergreen and deep spice that will calm and balance moods, enhance relaxation, reduce stress. It comes on it's own, or new and for a limited time, you can get the Pilot rechargeable diffuser with it. I got this kit myself and it's perfect (ok I meant it as a gift but I kept it!): https://doterra.me/rltrsEnG
Also on special this month is Melissa at 10% off - this is a FANTASTIC deal as it almost never goes on special. It is incredibly effective for anxiety and mood balancing, great for skin, and tastes great in tea and recipes as well. I have found this really beneficial for anxiety personally. Here's the link: https://doterra.me/axlDqqMo - TIP: scroll to the bottom of that page for a video to see how it is made!

For more info, please email me at Info@HealthGirl.ca - I give free wellness consults and help you every step of your journey to ease anxiety, help joint pain, help sleep, and improve energy. I'm here for you!

Also coming in August will be a project I've been working on for a very long time, and I am very excited about - a guided course on Anxiety management. This will use a multi-pronged approach to help manage symptoms of anxiety, including helping reduce overwhelm, digestion issues, uplift mood, increase energy, and so much more, with different tools including movement, nutrition, supplementation and mindset. I'll be hosting a FREE 5-day Facebook challenge in mid-August, so I'll keep you updated on that, and please let me know if you have any questions about it, or HealthGirl.ca my website where you get unlimited access to regularly scheduled live classes and our library of recorded content (150+ videos and growing!).

That's all for now, over and out 😊 

Cheers,
Meg

Comments